Saturday 1 February 2014

This is what 47 pounds' difference looks like...

Yesterday was the end of the month, and you know what that means - - progress photos!

The first photo of each pair was taken last March after I had been working out for just over a year.  At that time I weighed 232.6 pounds, down 101.3 pounds from my starting weight.  This morning's photo is taken just after 2 years of working out and I weighed 185.6 pounds, down 148.3 pounds from my starting weight.

The difference between the two photo sets is 47 pounds exactly...it's interesting to see what 47 pounds' difference makes!




2 comments:

  1. And what a difference it has made! You can see the change in the visible muscle definition as the cutaneous fat disappears... NICE. Keep rockin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great progress, you lost a lot from the waist, hip area. Very well done. Keep on the good work!

    ReplyDelete