Friday 17 January 2014

Week 103 - 142.9 pounds down


Week 103 of working out is in the books, and I lost another 1.8 pounds, for a total of 142.9 pounds down overall.  Yes, that's quite the hockey stick I have going in my graph, but it's coming back down now, with effort. 


The net of my little Q4 snackfest is that my goal timing has been pushed out from the end of January to the end of May.  But that's OK, because I am back on track, eating well, and keeping up my exercise.

Speaking of which, C25K was a bit challenging this week because I had sore knees for the first time this week - - sore enough to make me take a time out on the running for 2 of the planned run days.  This is making me reconsider the way I have been running.  I know I can run like a normal person for short stretches of time, and it is easier in many ways to run normally than to run hanging onto the elliptical.  I may try re-starting the C25K program from the beginning, but running normally from the outset, and see how that works. 


With this week down, I am only 6 pounds away from hitting middleweight - - getting close now!  And just over 22 pounds to go to normal BMI.  I can't wait. 

No comments:

Post a Comment