Sunday 22 April 2012

Onward and Downward

Image by Brian J. Matis, licensed CC BY NC SA

Another week of sticking to the plan, another week of losing weight.  I stayed with basically the same plan as last week, with the addition of walking to and from work a few times during the week. 

Walking one way is around 500 metres (I told you I lived close to the office).  On days I walked both to and from the office, that was an easy 1 km walk in the day - - one that I would not have been able to do a couple of months ago.  Walking to the office was not bad, in that my back was not crippled, and although I could feel it in my knees (which are still not great at bending and doing all those other things knees are supposed to do), I was not incapacitated by the effort.

The net result after all that work: another 2.3 pounds lost, for a total of 24.7 pounds lost overall.  Still a long way from the total goal.  It even feels like a long way from my next milestone, of 30 pounds down.  This Friday is the last week of April, which means it's time to take my measurements - - I hope that I am finally down a size, which will be motivation enough to help me keep going to the next milestone.


No comments:

Post a Comment